Please register prior to downloading the SketchRec® 2.2.
1. Automatic recognition of vector graphics.
- Produces Scalable Vector Graphics (SVG) files that can be copied seamlessly into Word, Powerpoint, Visio or similar applications.
- Enables rapid transition from an initial design sketch, even on a napkin, to a presentable entity.
- Could be an image in a formal presentation or a project report.
- No need to redraw.
- Enhanced creativity.
- Once the design sketch is in vector format, one can rapidly explore derivative versions of a key design idea.
- Simply a matter of moving objects around, adding an object or a connector, or deleting .
- Again, no need to redraw.
2. Automatic identification of text areas.
- Content of the text areas is copied into the image with the vector graphics.
3. Support for stylus input.
- On convertible laptops accepting stylus input, the user can specify the stroke thickness through the user interface.
4. User friendly interface.
5. 30-day free evaluation.
6. Support for Windows 7 and Windows 8.
7. Tutorial samples.
- For rapid verification of the intended functionality.
Imagars is committed to further enhancements of the SketchRec® software. We are willing to consider a variety of avenues, for this purpose. If you have recommendations for a future enhancement, you are welcome to contact us at